2016年1月22日 星期五

2016/1/22 Birthplace and Residence




Grace: Where do you live now?
 你現在住在哪裡呢?

Daisuke: I live in Tokyo. However, I’m from Nagano.
 我現在住在東京; 但是我來自長野。

Grace: Why did you move from your hometown to Tokyo?
 為什麼你當時會從你的家鄉搬到東京呢?

Daisuke: I moved because I enrolled in a university in Tokyo.
 我會搬家是因為當時我在東京的一間大學讀書。

Grace: I see. What is your hometown like?
 原來如此。你的家鄉是怎麼樣子的呢?

Daisuke: It is in the countryside and is famous for onsen resorts.
 它在鄉間並且以溫泉景點聞名。

Grace: It sounds nice! I’d like to visit your place someday.
 聽起來不錯! 希望有一天我能去拜訪你的家鄉。

Daisuke: Sure! I’d be happy to give you a tour.
 當然沒問題! 我很樂意帶你走走看看!


Which part of Japan are you from?           你來自日本的哪裡?
A. I’m from the western part of Japan.      我來自西日本。
B. My hometown is about 2 hours from Tokyo by express train.
從東京搭高速鐵路到我的家鄉大約是兩個小時的車程。


**eastern western southern northern
**若要表示兩個半小時:two and a half hours           half使用方法

Why did you move? 你當時為什麼會搬家呢?
A. I moved because I was looking for a better job.
我當時會搬家是因為我在找一個更好的工作機會。
B. I moved because I wanted to study there.
我當時會搬家是因為我想在那裏上學。


What is your hometown like? 你的家鄉是什麼樣子的呢?
A. It is nice. 它很棒。
B. It is a good place to work and live. 它是個適合工作和生活的好地方。

花蓮會想到空氣很好(fresh air),太魯閣很有名,可以泛舟。
My hometown  is famous for  Taroko Gorge National Park.  (介紹太魯閣峽谷)
                                                                                                 (用英文介紹花連風景)
A white water rafting trip on the Xiuguluan River, the longest in Eastern Taiwan, offers the perfect mix of scenery and excitement.
在東台灣最長的秀姑巒溪泛舟,是美景與刺激的完美組合


Do you visit your hometown often? 你會常回去你的家鄉看看嗎?
A. Yes, I do. 是阿,我會。
B. I go to my hometown once or twice a year. 我每一、兩年回去家鄉一次。
                                          (once, twice, thrice)

沒有留言:

張貼留言